I have been busy lately preparing for the launch of bread making workshop. Reading, experimenting, tasting, and tidying up all the other logistics.
I read a lot of reviews regarding B's famous cream cheese buns and this is one famous bun that many participants would like to learn.
Gina came over this morning to collect her butter and I gave some to let her try. She told me it is nicer than those sold at bakery shops! You have to try it to believe it.
Gina came over this morning to collect her butter and I gave some to let her try. She told me it is nicer than those sold at bakery shops! You have to try it to believe it.
These are soft and filled with creamy cream cheese and the right amount of sweetness.
![]() |
| Chocolate Cream Cheese Buns |
![]() |
| Cream Cheese Buns |
If you are interested to attend hands-on bread making workshop, please indicate your email in the comment box.



No comments:
Post a Comment